Thursday, August 25, 2011

Two from China Glaze's Khrome Collection

I'm proud of the fact that I own only two of the polishes that are part of China Glaze's Khrome collection.  It was not for lack of desire to own the other four colors, it was because I knew I missed my chance to buy them by a couple of years  The Khrome collection came out in 2009 as part of the fall/winter release.

I managed to snag these two from 88beauty.

(L to R) Metallic Muse, Robotika

Metallic Muse is a metallic, rich green shade, and Robotika is a nice dark metallic brown. 

The other polishes in the collection are Millenium, Sci-fi, 2030, and Hi-Tek.  I doubt if any of their owners out there will be willing to trade them for something.  If I were them, I will not trade them either!  Of course, I am very tempted to check eBay to see if there are sellers who are selling these guys, but I really don't want to pay an exorbitant price for them, no matter how beautiful they look. :(  So, I decided to content myself with just these two from Khrome.  That justified my purchase of the whole Romantique collection, by the way.

Again, I became intested in them because of the reputation these polishes earned when used in nail stamping.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment