Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sinful Colors Sale!

A little while ago, while reading Chloe's Nails' blog, I started browsing Walgreen's website.  Erika of Chloe's Nails has several of Sinful Colors' nail polish and has amazing manis.  In fact, she is one of my inspirations to start a nail blog.  Yay, Erika!

I am pretty new to the nail polish brands (my previous polishes were limited to a few OPI's and China Glazes, not because I am a polish snob, but because I just wasn't that into nail polishes at the time), so Chloe's Nails was where I first read about Sinful Colors.  As I said, Erika has amazing manis with Sinful Colors, so I decided to check them out.

And, I found them at Walgreen's website on sale for $0.99 each (faints).  Oh, my goodness!!!  This is seriously going to put my resolve to hold off on purchasing new nail polishes to the test.

It was too late to rush to my nearest Walgreens (I seriously considered it, and but it was 15 minutes before closing time, and it was at least 15 minutes away), but I sort of calmed down and decided to wait until tomorrow morning.  Of course, I could always buy online, but I thought it will be more fun to check out those polishes at the store. :)

Walgreens, I will see you at 8:00am.

Thank you for reading, and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment