Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sally Hansen Discovery

I stopped by Walgreen's last Friday, as planned, and I did get a few Sinful Colors nail polishes.  At $0.99 each, they were such a great deal!!!

While I was there I saw their display for the new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri limited edition nail polishes for this fall.  There were eight colors in this collection: 


From left to right:  Presto Pewter, Emerald Express, Teal-y Fast, Bronze Ablaze, Coco-a-go-go, Grape Escape,  Quick Brick, and Ruby Rush.  They are dark, metallic colors (the colors remind me of the shiny metallic tinsel that have on our tree every Christmas).

More photos (hopefully you can see the colors better):




I haven't swatched them yet, but I from the bottle, I think my favorite colors from this collection are Emerald Express (metallic rich green) and Bronze Ablaze (rich metallic bronze with greenish-red undertones).  I think they were the more popular colors because I actually had to go to another store for them.  They were not available at the first Walgreen's where I went. :p

I actually wanted Emerald Express and Bronze Ablaze for stamping purposes.  I've read that Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's are great alternatives to Konad's special polishes, so I didn't mind the extra trip to another store.

I can't wait to swatch and stamp these polishes! :D

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment