Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New to Me China Glaze Romantique Collection

I like to think of myself as a late-bloomer, rather than late. :p

For example, I just acquired the China Glaze Romantique Collection, which was part of China Glaze's Spring 2009 releases.  I made my first order from 88Beauty Supplies, a wholesale beauty store based in New York, and they had the whole collection still available.

II was a bit worried, since they do not have a shipping calculator in their website.  I had to wait for an invoice to be e-mailed to me (although the website said I could call to find out the shipping costs prior to ordering), and I did not really mind that since we were soo busy at work that I did not have time on my hands to watch my order.  I'm happy to say that I was impressed with my first transaction with 88Beauty Supplies.  They processed my order and shipped it promptly.  They packed the polishes well, and I got them all with no breakage.  Yay!

Anyway, again, these are for Konad-ing and Fauxnad-ing, since I read somewhere that the China Glaze chrome polishes (Khrome and Romantique Collections) stamp excellently.

As they say, better late than never. :D


The China Glaze Romantique Collection
(They have a soft metallic, chrome-y sheen in the bottle.)

 
(L to R) Awaken, Devotion, Passion


(L to R) Delight, Magical, Poetic
(Yes, the bottle shades do look similar in real life, although I'm hoping that they will be more distinct when I swatch them...otherwise, boo for picking out similar colors!)

(L to R) Cherish, Adore

(L to R) Admire, Harmony, Joy Emotion

I can't wait to stamp with these babies!

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment