Monday, August 22, 2011

Preeesenting...Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's

(Warning:  This is a picture-heavy post.)

Yes.  Once again, I've fallen prey to the that "C" word -- collection, and I kept buying and buying until I completed the available Sally Hansen Instra-Dri collection.  Ulta has a "Buy one, get one 50% off" promotion, which broke my resolve.  I'm sooo weak, I'm sorry. :\

To give myself credit, it took me several months to get the existing/available Insta-Dri's.  I think there are other discontinued colors that may be available in eBay or Amazon, but I'm pretty happy with these, so I'm almost positive I won't be chasing after them.

As you can see, I've sorted them by color.

The Silver/White
(L to R) Silver Sweep, Whirlwind White
Here they are without the flash (my flash made the Silver Sweep almost blinding, I think).
The Reds/Pinks

I broke them up into smaller groups so you can see the colors better.
(L to R) Rapid Red, Magenta Motion, Sonic Bloom, Racey Rouge, Speedy Sunburst

(L to R) Flashy Fuschia, Rose Run, Rose-a-go-go (my first Insta-Dri ever), Presto Pink

(L to R) Fuschia Flare, Peachy Breeze, Pink Blink, Petal Pusher

Here they are again without the flash, since the flash made Pink Blink look almost white.
This is Wined Up,  I can't believe I almost forgot about this baby.

The Browns
(L to R) Cinna-snap, Expresso, Slick Slate, Quick Sand, Beige Blast

The Yellow/Orange
(L to R) Snappy Sorbet, Lightening

The Greens
(L to R) Mint Sprint, Jade Jump, Lickety-split Lime, Chartreuse Chase

The Blues
(L to R) Blue Streak, Brisk Blue, Blue-Away, Night Flight, Blazing Blue, Co-Bolt Blue

The Purples
(L to R) Lively Lilac, Raspberry Race, Instant Iris, Uptempo Plum, Pronto Purple, Grape Going

When I first tried the Insta-Dri's (Rose-a-go-go), as much as I loved the color, I did not like the application.  It did dry fast (great when I'm in a rush) but I thought it was too goopy.  But then, that was several months ago, and the formula seems to have improved since then,since the other polishes apply so much better (in my opinion).  In any case, I bought these for one reason -- to use with Konads (and Fauxnads), so all other pros of these polishes are a bonus! :D   

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment