Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello!

I have just re-discovered my love for nail polish, thanks to Konad and BundleMonster and to the nail blogs and nail tutorials in YouTube.  Unfortunately, I work in a place where long nails are not appropriate (since I wear gloves and work with my hands a lot) and bright nail polish might not be allowed.  While I can get away with wearing bright/bold colors on my nails on weekends (and on my toes everyday), I can't miraculously grow long nails for two days (except maybe fake nails?) and I don't really want to take photos of my toes (I can't imagine anyone being interested in looking at someone else's toes...lol).  So I guess for right now, I'll have to live with my short nails.

It will certainly be challenging to see if my nails can look half as good as the other nail bloggers, but I would love to try to see what I can come up with, and I hope you can join me in this journey.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment