Monday, September 26, 2011

My First Nail Stamp

I have owned a few nail plates for a while, and have played with them a little bit, but I haven't really taken photos to share. Until now. :)

I managed to grab OPI's Last Friday Night (from the Katy Perry Collection) about a month ago. It has fine blue and silver holographic glitter in a light blue jelly base.

OPI's Last Friday Night
(taken in my new light box)

I applied Seche Clear base coat, 3 coats of Last Friday Night, and then Seche Vite top coat. I then stamped over it with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Flight using Bundle Monster plate BM 224 (the swirly pattern on the plate).



I loved how these turned out. Not too shabby for my first official attempt to stamp, right?

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment