Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wish List

I am pretty proud of myself.  Since last week, I had gone on a no-buy and have been faithfully sticking to it.  So far.

But that does not stop me from wishing and wanting these polishes:
1.  China Glaze Fortune Teller - perfect for Halloween
2.  China Glaze OMG Collection - these are (I believe) very hard to find (VHTF) polishes, so these will be expensive on eBay.  Boo.
3.  Milani One Coat Glitter Polishes
4.  Milani Jewel FX Polishes
5.  Milani 3D Holographic
6.  China Glaze Crackle Metals Collection
7.  China Glaze Crackle Glaze
8.  China Glaze Calypso Blue
9.  China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway

I can hear my wallet crying at the thought of buying these polishes.  Oooh, I can't wait to get my hands on them.  Not all at once, of course, but perhaps, a few at a time?  I'll most likely save the OMG Collection for last.

Oh, give me strength to resist!

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment